We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Luxury Multi Centre in Chobe National Park
of the UK's leading specialists for
Multi Centre Holidays to Africa
Please give one of our experts a call today...
My first-hand knowledge of Africa
means that I can manage every
aspect of your luxury African
holiday. I make it easy so
you can spend your time
enjoying the experience
Andrew Devine01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Chobe National Park, Botswana
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Chobe National Park which is famous for its Safari tours. Our Africa specialist Andrew will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi-centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Chobe National Park, Botswana
Call Andrew our African holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Chobe National Park
Chobe National Park, in northern Botswana, has one of the largest concentrations of game in Africa. It is the third largest park of the country and the most diverse, it is also the country's first national park. The Chobe River which flows along the Northeast border of the park is a major watering spot for the wildlife that live here especially in the dry season (May through October) for large breeding herds of elephants, as well as families of giraffe, sable and cape buffalo. The riverfront strip along the northern tier and its water supply supports the greatest wildlife concentrations and when they contain water the lovely Savuti Marshes of the Mababe Depression in western Chobe also provide a superb wildlife habitat and attract a vast array of water birds.
The Park derives its name from the eponymous river that snakes its way through the north of the country, eventually to meet the Zambezi River at the point where the borders of Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, and Zambia meet and has a steady supply of water year round which is a reliable source for the park's animal inhabitants, making the riverfront an excellent place to view game.
This is a fantastic safari destination that is visited by thousands of tourists due to its unique landscape and wide variety of plant and animal life. Accommodation here is plentiful ranging from motels, hostels, lodges and camps to make your stay here both comfortable and as relaxing or exiting as you want it to be.
Call Andrew our Africa holiday specialist: 01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Botswana Multi Centre Holidays
Botswana Twin Centre Holidays