We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
of the UK's leading specialists for
Multi Centre Holidays to Canada
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Wildlife adventures, turquoise
lakes, outdoor adventures,
the breathtaking Rocky
Mountains just a few of the
many wonders of Canada - my
expertise will bring it all to life.
Jeanette Dembrey01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Montreal which is famous for the Old Port of Montreal. Our Canada specialist Jeanette will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Montreal, Canada
Call Jeanette our Canadian holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Montreal
Montreal is an eclectic mix of European and North American charm which is said to be the city of a hundred nations and of the most fascinating urban cultures in the world. With fantastic accommodation and restaurants that offer a wide variety of food and fantastic wine from all over the world. The Latin capital of the north is a culinary paradise with a film industry, actors and artists that are getting international acclaim but the city's most endearing feature is the laid back attitude of its residents who make any visitor to this wonderful destination feel welcome and relaxed. Montreal is a 24-hour cultural and culinary festival with a vibrant night life and music scene making it one of the best destinations for fun in the whole of Canada.
Popular tourist attractions include Old Montreal (a lively neighbourhood located along the St. Lawrence River and home to the Old Port of Montreal), Mont Royal Summit (located in a 200 hectare park this attraction offers stunningly beautiful scenery and views of the city), The Bio dome (a facility located in Montreal that allows visitors to walk through replicas of four ecosystems found in the Americas) and The The Casino de Montréal (open 24 hrs a day this is the largest casino in Canada and one of the largest casinos in the world).
To find out the best time to visit Canada and to speak to someone that knows the area please call Jeanette our Canadian luxury holiday specialist: 01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Canadian Multi Centre Holidays
Canada Twin Centre Holidays