We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
of the UK's leading specialists for
Multi Centre Holidays to Canada
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Wildlife adventures, turquoise
lakes, outdoor adventures,
the breathtaking Rocky
Mountains just a few of the
many wonders of Canada - my
expertise will bring it all to life.
Jeanette Dembrey01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Toronto which is famous for the CN Tower. Our Canada specialist Jeanette will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi-centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Toronto, Canada
Call Jeanette our Canadian holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Toronto
Toronto is an amazingly multicultural city due to vast immigration over the years and the very fact that one on two of its inhabitants was born somewhere else highlights this fact. Throughout the year the city is home to attractions such as the Toronto International Film Festival which provides a cultural Indian summer, street festivals, rock concerts, exhibitions and dance extravaganzas while the nightlife pulsates until dawn with a multitude of bars and clubs offering a diverse music scene and, amongst many others, wine lists that are second to none.
Accommodation here is first class and there are many hotels and restaurants which offer a wide variety of cuisines from all over the world that reflect the cultural diversity of this modern yet relaxed destination.
Popular tourist attractions include The CN Tower (a communications and observation tower which offers a magnificent revolving view of Toronto and a restaurant that attracts all who visit here), Ontario Place (an internationally acclaimed cultural, leisure and entertainment waterfront parkland home to lots of rides, attractions and entertainment), Golden Horseshoe (home to the world famous Niagara Falls amongst many other wonderful attractions) and The Sky Dome (known as the Rogers Centre this attraction features the world's first retractable roof and is said to be the world's greatest entertainment centre housing the largest Sony big screen, measuring 33 ft. x 110 ft. (10.0 m x 33.6 m).
To find out the best time to visit Canada and to speak to someone that knows the area please call Jeanette our Canadian luxury holiday specialist: 01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Canadian Multi Centre Holidays
Canada Twin Centre Holidays