We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
of the UK's leading specialists for
Multi Centre Holidays to Canada
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Wildlife adventures, turquoise
lakes, outdoor adventures,
the breathtaking Rocky
Mountains just a few of the
many wonders of Canada - my
expertise will bring it all to life.
Jeanette Dembrey01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Vancouver which is famous for the Grouse Mountain Sky ride. Our Canada specialist Jeanette will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi-centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Vancouver, Canada
Call Jeanette our Canadian holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Vancouver
Vancouver, host to the Olympic winter games in 2010 and widely considered to be one of the best places to actually live in Canada this city is surrounded by breath taking snow-capped crags, city-hugging beaches and dense waterfront forests. There are many attractions such as museums, galleries, coffee shops, the hipster hangouts of Soma, the gay-friendly streets of the West End, the kaleidoscopic thoroughfares of Chinatown and the historic, re-invigorated old streets of Gas town where the first pub once stood which was built by the first English settler to the Area.
Popular tourist attractions include Stanley Park (which contains numerous natural and man-made attractions that lure visitors to the park and which is considered to be an urban oasis), Capilano Bridge (Vancouver's top attraction, this Bridge is a simple suspension bridge crossing the Capilano River 136 metres (446 ft) long and 70 metres (230 ft) above the river), Granville Island (home to attractions such as a large public market, an extensive marina, a boutique hotel, the Emily Carr University of Art and Design, Arts Umbrella, False Creek Community Centre, various performing arts theatres including the Arts Club Theatre Company and Carousel Theatre, fine arts galleries, and variety of shopping areas), and Grouse Mountain (home to the famous Grouse Mountain Sky ride (North America's largest aerial tram system) which takes visitors on a one-mile aerial journey to the Alpine Station, 3,700 feet above sea level).
To find out the best time to visit Canada and to speak to someone that knows the area please call Jeanette our Canadian luxury holiday specialist: 01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Canadian Multi Centre Holidays
Canada Twin Centre Holidays