We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Visit Gold Rush Region in Dawson, Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada
The Klondike is a region of the Yukon in northwest Canada, east of the Alaska border which lies around the Klondike River that enters the Yukon from the east at Dawson; this entire area is famed for being the Gold Rush Region.
The gold rush started in July of 1897 when two ships docked in San Francisco and Seattle carrying miners returning from the Yukon with bags of gold, word quickly spread and around 100,000 gold-seekers set off for the Yukon, only 30,000 made the trip.
Today this region attracts vast amounts of people wishing to experience this region and its history with attractions such as gold mine and prospecting site tours, Dawson city (an authentic gold rush town which is bursting with historic, heritage sites and engaging attractions), the Klondike/Kluane loop (a 1435km drive through some truly breath taking scenery and encompassing many of the Yukon`s premier attractions into one magnificent loop) and much more.
To find out the best time to visit Yukon and to speak to someone that knows the area please call Jeanette our Canadian luxury holiday specialist: 01923 289 100
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Canadian Multi Centre Holidays
Canada Twin Centre Holidays