We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Far East Specialist
Having been in travel for over 14
years and travelled extensively
to Asia it has so much to offer
from its vibrant cities to ancient
temples, the diversity of Asia
is never ending.
Jeanette Dembrey01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Visit Osaka, Japan
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Osaka which is famous for Osaka Castle. Our Far East specialist Jeanette will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Osaka, Japan
Call Jeanette our Far East holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
Luxury Multi Centre Holidays to Osaka
Osaka, located at the mouth of the Yodo River on Osaka Bay is the third largest city by population after Tokyo and Yokohama and is historically the commercial centre of Japan.
The city was almost bombed flat in WWII and although, at first glance, it now appears an endless expanse of concrete boxes punctuated by pachinko (pinball) parlours and elevated highways it has much to offer visitors from all over the world. The highlights include Osaka-jo and its surrounding park, the Osaka Aquarium with its enormous whale shark, the Blade Runner nightscapes of the Dotombori area and a beautiful Open Air Museum of Old Japanese Farmhouses. The city really comes into its own at night when the streets are transformed by flashing neon lights and a multitude of bars, clubs and eating establishments that tempt tourists and locals alike.
Popular tourist attractions include the Osaka Castle (construction of the castle started in 1583 on the former site of the Ishiyama Honganji Temple, which had been destroyed by Oda Nobunaga thirteen years earlier), and the Universal Studios (one of four Universal Studios theme parks, owned and operated by USJ Co Ltd containing attractions such as spider man, back to the future, Jurassic park and water world to name but a few).
To find out the best
time to visit Japan and to speak to someone that knows the area
please call Jeanette our Far East luxury multi centre holiday
specialist: 01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Far East Multi Centre Holidays
Far Eastern Twin Centre Holidays