We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Luxury Multi Centre Holidays in Thailand
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Far East Specialist
Having been in travel for over 14
years and travelled extensively
to Asia it has so much to offer
from its vibrant cities to ancient
temples, the diversity of Asia
is never ending.
Jeanette Dembrey01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Inspirational journeys, individually hand-made
We make organising your perfect multi centre holiday to Thailand easy. Unlike normal travel providers, our staff members are multi centre holiday specialists who've been to the places you want to go. We can therefore advise you and help you create the ideal holiday in Thailand for you or your family.
Places to visit in Thailand, Far East
Call Jeanette our Far East holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
Luxury Multi Centre Holidays to Thailand
Formerly known as The Kingdom of Siam Thailand is the only South East Asian country never to have been colonised and its rich historical and religious heritage attracts tourists from all over the world. Thailand is home to more than one hundred National Parks, Khao Yai National Park, Khao Chong Nature Reserve, Doi Inthanon, Thaleh Ban are just a few that are worth visiting and there are also twenty one National Marine Parks that are home to stunning coral reefs and a vast array of Asian wildlife including Dolphins in some of its waters.
Some of Thailand's most popular tourist destinations are the walled city of Chiang Mai, Koh Phangnan which hosts the famous Full Moon Party, Koh Samui (the island of thousands of coconut trees and the third largest island in Thailand,) Phi Phi (home to white sandy beaches and breath-taking rock formations,) Phuket (Asia's most popular beach destination,) Koh Tao "Turtle Island" (a scuba diving paradise) and Bangkok (Asia's busiest cosmopolitan city.) With, amongst many other things its exotic beaches, historical cities, religious festivals and excellent transport services Thailand is definitely a holiday experience that you will never forget.
Call us now and speak to our Far East specialist Jeanette, who will help you plan and book your luxury multi centre holiday to Thailand.
To find out the best time to visit the Far East and to speak to someone that knows the area please call Jeanette our Far East luxury multi centre holiday specialist: 01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Thailand Multi Centre Holidays