We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Far East Specialist
Having been in travel for over 14
years and travelled extensively
to Asia it has so much to offer
from its vibrant cities to ancient
temples, the diversity of Asia
is never ending.
Jeanette Dembrey01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Inspirational journeys, individually hand-made
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Krabi which is famous for its Islands. Our Far East specialist Jeanette will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Krabi, Thailand
Call Jeanette our Far East holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
Luxury Multi Centre Holidays to Krabi
Krabi Province is a very popular tourist destination with its own airport which handles international as well as national flights. With miles and miles of spectacular coastline, lush, verdant interiors and lots of water sports and rock climbing it`s no wonder that the area is in the flush of growth. One of the main attractions of Krabi is that it still is relatively untouched and still manages to retain its charm. From simple beach bungalows to opulent five-star mega-resorts, accommodation choices are wide and flexible and the area`s comparative compactness works for it in a positive way.
Popular tourist attractions here include the beaches and caves of Railay (here you will find gorgeous white sand beaches, soaring limestone cliffs, viewpoints, caves and a lagoon hidden inside the cliffs, shaped and fed by the changing tides), The Krabi Islands (here there are 200 islands around the Krabi coastline; many are small rocky outcrops that rise precipitously out of the sea. Others are larger, with characteristic tiny white sand beaches, coral reefs, and intricate cave systems), Thung Teao Sua (Tiger Cave) this is part of a temple complex where monks live and worship within a maze of natural caves surrounded by lush jungle, Thung Teao Forest National Park (this is an unusual lowland forest rich in bio-diversity, complete with a nature trail and a crystal lagoon), The Klong Thom Hot Springs (Ancient volcanic chambers are the origin of these thermal springs which are believed to ease a number of ailments such as rheumatism, sciatica and other skin problems), Krabi Town (for those interested in a dose of genuine Thai culture and hospitality, visiting the charming and laid back Krabi Town is a rewarding experience).
out the best time to visit Thailand and to speak to someone that
knows the area please call Jeanette our Far East luxury multi
centre holiday specialist: 01923 289
We will contact you shortly.
Thailand Multi Centre Holidays