We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Island hopping, Krabi, Vietnam
Island hopping in Krabi is one of the most popular pastimes for visitors to this stunningly beautiful place which include activities and sights such as lofty mountains surrounded by virgin rain forest, aqua blue sea water, national parks, wildlife sanctuaries, lush green vegetation, fantastic lagoons, bay swimming, diving and Snorkelling with picnic lunches in these beautiful, natural surroundings and many more. Excursions are easily arranged on both long tail and speedboats that include lunch and snorkelling gear with expert guides allowing you to fully experience this stunning area both safely and to the full.
There are many trips available to suit all ages and tastes including The "Four Islands" tour which takes in Ko Poda, Ko Gai (Chicken Island) and Ko Tub, with its sweeping sandbar, plus the beautiful Phra Nang Bay on Railay peninsula. This beach, inaccessible by road, is considered to be one of the most beautiful strips of sand in the world, the Hong Islands tour which is part of the marine National Park, these superb islands can be reached within twenty minutes from Ao Nang by speedboat, or 45 mins by longtail.
Set against the spectacular backdrop of Phang Nga Bay, with its countless rocky outcrops, the islands in the Ko Hong group are considered to be among the most beautiful in Krabi province and the Phi Phi Island tours (widely considered to be a Krabi "must see" these islands are known as the jewels of the Andaman sea and will take you to world famous beaches such as Maya Bay where the film The Beach was filmed). There are many other wonderful island tours to choose from, call our experienced team for details.
out the best time to visit Thailand and to speak to someone that
knows the area please call Jeanette our Far East luxury Multi
Centre Holidays specialist: 01923 289
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Thailand Multi Centre Holidays