We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
of the UK's leading specialists for
Multi Centre Holidays to India
Please give one of our experts a call today...
I fell in love with India on my first
visit to Rajasthan many years ago.
In my opinion a holiday to India
is an 'experience' not just a
holiday! Call and let me help you
plan a trip you'll never forget.
Carole Short01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Visit Agra, India
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Agra which is famous for the Agra Fort. Our India specialist Carole will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Agra, India
Call Carole our Indian holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Agra
Agra is a bustling and vibrant city full of many places to stay and eat which offer good quality accommodation and high class local and international cuisine. There are many reasons to visit this historic place amongst which are the Chowk (marketplace) which offers a diverse and fascinating array of wares from small trinkets, local food and handicraft to the more spectacular weavings, garments and rugs which have made this country famous. The Yamuna River provides a sacred backdrop to this popular destination and the excellent train services from Delhi make this an easily accessible tourist attraction visited by thousands of people from all over the world.
Popular tourist attractions include the Agra Fort (built alongside the Yamuna River it stretches almost 2.5 km and is home to several buildings that are made of pure marble with beautiful carvings), Fatephur Sikri (a perfectly preserved example of a Mughal city at the height of the empire's splendour), Akbars Tomb (an important Mughal architectural masterpiece, built 1605-1613, set in 48 Ha (119 acres) of grounds in Sikandra), and the legionary Taj Mahal (the finest example of Mughal architecture and India's most popular and famous tourist attraction).
To find out the best time
to visit India and to speak to someone that knows the area please
call Carole our Indian luxury holiday specialist:
01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Indian Multi Centre Holidays
India Twin Centre Holidays