We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
of the UK's leading specialists for
Multi Centre Holidays to Israel
Please give one of our experts a call today...
I have toured and trekked this
amazing destination from North
to South on numerous occasions
and in fact love this country so
much, I usually spend my own
summer holidays in Israel!
Susie Winters01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Visit Jerusalem, Israel
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Jerusalem which is famous for The Wailing Wall. Our Israel specialist Susie will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Jerusalem, Israel
Call Susie our Israel holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Jerusalem
Jerusalem with its 3000 year history stunning architecture and the fact that it is holy to the three great monotheistic faiths, Judaism, Christianity and Islam is a place of wonder that will simply take your breath away. Christians quietly prey in the churches Muslims prostrate before the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Jews dance by the western wall in this ancient walled city with an emotional atmosphere that will leave you feeling humbled by its grandeur. There are a labyrinth of alleys and bustling bazaars selling all manner of gifts and produce to be enjoyed while you marvel at the mixture of different creeds and cultures of the people that visit this city. The accommodation here is first class and both they and the many restaurants, cafes and bars offer a wide range of top quality cuisine and beverages to suit all tastes.
Popular tourist sites include The Wailing Wall (located in the Old City of Jerusalem at the foot of the western side of the Temple Mount which has been a site for Jewish prayer and pilgrimage for centuries), the Mount Of Olives (a mountain ridge in East Jerusalem with three peaks running from north to south associated predominantly with Jewish and Christian traditions but also contains several sites important in Islam), the Old City Gates (The Old City has a total of 11 gates, but only seven are open (Jaffa, Zion, Dung, Lions' [St. Stephen's], Herod's, Damascus [Shechem] and New), Temple Mount (one of the most important religious sites in the Old City of Jerusalem that has been used as a religious site for thousands of years), Jesus Tomb (It is believed by many that this is the real location of the garden of Joseph of Arimathea, outside the city walls, and the tomb where Jesus Christ was laid after His crucifixion) and the Zurim Valley (this is the first part of the Kidron Valley and has been declared a national park).
To find out the
best time to visit Israel and to speak to someone that knows the
area please call Susie our Israelian luxury holiday
01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
Israel Multi Centre Holidays
Israel Twin Centre Holidays