We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Please give one of our experts a call today...
New Zealand Specialist
My first-hand knowledge of New
Zealand means I can manage
every aspect of your holiday.
I will make it easy so you can
see all the highlights and spend
your time enjoying yourself.
Anne Bashford01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Visit Christchurch, New Zealand
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Christchurch which is famous for its Botanic Gardens. Our New Zealand specialist Anne will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a multi centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Christchurch, New Zealand
Call Anne our New Zealand holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Christchurch
Christchurch is traditionally the most English city in New Zealand and is becoming gradually more multicultural as time goes by with an increase in more diverse immigration happening at a steady pace. There's still plenty to remind visitors of Christchurch's English past such as the punts gliding down the sleepy Avon River, and the now-badly damaged Anglican cathedral while a more modern side to the city can be seen in the restored laneways and squares around Lichfield St, High St's trendy café scene and the beautifully maintained Arts Centre. Accommodation is easy to find and there are a wide range of restaurants and eateries to cater for all, the general attractions are easily accessible by using the cities transport system and there are plenty of things to do to keep the whole family occupied during your stay.
Popular tourist attractions include the Botanic Gardens (founded in 1863 when an English oak was planted on 9 July to commemorate the solemnisation of marriage between Prince Albert and Princess Alexandra of Denmark),Cathedral Square(locally known simply as the Square, is the geographical centre and heart of Christchurch where the city's Anglican cathedral, Christchurch Cathedral, is located), other attractions include the Akaroa tour, Mountain Hut Skiing and white water rafting.
To find out the
best time to visit New
Zealand and to speak to someone that
knows the area please call Anne our New Zealand luxury holiday
01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
New Zealand Multi Centre Holidays
New Zealand Twin Centre Holidays