We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Visit the Shotover Canyon Swing in Queenstown, New Zealand
If you are looking for an utterly exhilarating experience look no further than the Shotover Canyon Swing in Queenstown, New Zealand, the world's highest cliff jump. Here you can be strapped into a seat and chest harness (this harnessing configuration keeps your arms and legs free throughout the journey), connected to the jump rope and leap or launch from the 109 metre high cliff edge in any position imaginable.
Gravity accelerates you for 60 metres of free fall just metres from the vertical cliff face where you will reach speeds of up to 150kph as the rocks rush towards you before the ropes smoothly swing you past. All trips are accompanied by a "jump master" who will expertly manage your experience while you soak up the stunning scenery of one of the most spectacular valleys in the region.
The experienced staff here will expertly manage any fear that you may have ensuring you feel comfortable and thoroughly enjoy your experience. With over 70 different solo and tandem jump styles all age groups are catered for here from children to OAP`s.
To find out the best time to visit
New Zealand and to speak to someone that knows the area please call
Anne our New Zealand luxury holiday specialist:
01923 289 100
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
New Zealand Multi Centre Holidays
New Zealand Twin Centre Holidays