We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Visit the Routeburn Valley in Queenstown, New Zealand
The Routeburn Valley is situated in New Zealand's stunningly beautiful World Heritage site of Mount Aspiring National Park in Queenstown offering a wide variety of activities ranging from simple, relaxing walks through the lush native rain forest to Canyoning and up to 3 day guided walks through the Routeburn Track.
Here you will find a wide variety of birdlife and landscapes that will astound you including mountainous peaks, sheer rock faces, alpine basins, pristine lakes, cascading waterfalls, luxuriant forest, turquoise rivers and million dollar views around every corner.
Expertly guided tours and treks are easily arranged including all transport, accommodation, meals, snacks, celebration dinners, backpacks and rain jackets with a wide variety of accommodation options including stunning luxury lodges allowing you to fully experience this beautiful area both safely and to the full.
To find out the best time to visit
New Zealand and to speak to someone that knows the area please call
Anne our New Zealand luxury holiday specialist:
01923 289 100
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
New Zealand Multi Centre Holidays
New Zealand Twin Centre Holidays