We only recommend destinations our specialists have experienced, and loved. That’s how we make your luxury multi centre holiday perfect. Leave it all to us by calling 01923 289 100
Use our 50 years
of travel expertise
Please give one of our experts a call today...
Latin America Specialist
From the exhilaration of the
tango to the might of Iguacu
Falls, I will be delighted to
share my knowledge and
passion to plan your dream
holiday to Latin America.
Gina Silverstone01923 289 100
Call: 01923 289 100
Contact The Multi Centre Holiday Specialists >
- Just wanted to say a big thank you. The multi centre holiday was absolutely fantastic, the trip ran like a dream and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We will be back - maybe 3 destinations next time! Linda & Robert
- I really do not know how to thank you enough for all you have done for us,you really have been truly fantastic. There are not too many people around now who would be prepared to go to the trouble you have, thank you Sally. Mark
- We had a really good time - would strongly recommend Borneo, the two destinations we stayed in and your company to our friends (and have been doing so) All offered fantastic service. Andrea & Phil
- It was so much more than a holiday, rather it was an experience that we will never forget. It was amongst the best holidays we’ve ever had and certainly far exceeded my greatest hopes. Fiona
- I had no idea where to start with booking my Multi Centre Holiday to Africa, Andrew was so helpful, he understood what I wanted and his knowledge and advice created a truly tailor made wonderful holiday I will always remember. Nick Jones
- It was our first twin centre holiday experience. Thank-you for your efforts on our behalf, we particularly appreciated the thought and skill that went into the selection of the hotels we stayed at. Alan & Sandy
- Thanks as always for making all the arrangements. I know this was a particularly difficult trip to book but everything was handled perfectly. Ben
- We cannot stop talking about our multi centre holiday, 3 destinations we thought might be hard to organise, the trip, the planning was just perfect. What a beautiful country. Chris & Louise
- The care and attention to detail that went into our holiday really came to life as soon as the day came. Everyone we dealt with from planning the trip to arriving home were polite and attentive. Thanks very much. Richard & Family
Visit Brazil, South America
Beaver Travel specialise in holidays to Brazil which is famous for Rio De Janiero and the huge statue Christ the Redeemer. Our America specialist Gina will take care of all travel plans removing the stress that booking a mutli centre holiday can entail, letting you enjoy every part of your experience. Please call our dedicated and well-travelled team to take advantage of our 50 years of travel knowledge and let us create an inspirational journey, individually hand made for you.
Popular Things to do in Brazil, South America
Call Gina our Latin America holiday specialist: 01923 289 100 >
More Information about Brazil
Brazil has captivated travellers for at least 500 years with its Powdery white-sand beaches lined with palm trees and fronting a deep blue Atlantic that stretches for more than 7000km. dotting this coastline are tropical islands, music-filled metropolises and enchanting colonial towns. Inland, Brazil offers dazzling sights of a different flavour: majestic waterfalls, red-rock canyons, and crystal-clear rivers - all just a small part of the natural beauty.
It's larger and more famous attractions are the Amazon and the Pantanal, the pair hosting some of the greatest biodiversity on the planet. Wildlife-watching is simply astounding here, as is the opportunity for adventure - though you needn't go to the jungle to find it. Kayaking, rafting, trekking, snorkelling and surfing are just a few ways to spend a sun-drenched afternoon in nearly any region in Brazil.
The most popular tourist destinations are Rio De Janiro (Flanked by gorgeous mountains, white-sand beaches and verdant rainforests fronting deep blue sea, Rio occupies one of the most spectacular settings of any metropolis in the world), The Amazon River/Rainforest (the largest rainforest on Earth), Sao Paulo (the cultural capital of Brazil), Florianopolis Island (renowned for its vibrant culture, subtropical climate, beautiful beaches, and great nightlife), Ipanema (a beach paradise), Christ the Redeemer (located at the top of Corcovado Mountain the entire monument of the statue of Christ the Redeemer is 38m high with the statue accounting for 30m and which overlooks the city of Rio de Janiro, this is one of the tallest statues in the world), Copacabana (the hippest tourist spot on earth) and the Carnival (The Rio Carnival is not only the biggest Carnival it is also a benchmark against which every other carnival is compared and one of the most interesting artistic events on the Globe.
To find out the best time
to visit South America and to speak to someone that knows the area
please call Gina our South American luxury
01923 289 100
We will contact you shortly.
South America Multi Centre Holidays
South American Twin Centre Holidays